COVID UPDATE: (Updated 7/1/2021) CLSI is open and operating under normal, pre-COVID conditions.
We are recommending that anyone who has not been fully vaccinated, still wear a face-covering, however, doing so is not required.
CLSI has a diverse staff of qualified professionals experienced in providing a wide variety of planning, engineering, surveying, and environmental consulting services. This allows us to serve the needs of various private and public sector clients in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Our staff included professionally licensed engineers and surveyors with an intimate knowledge of their project assignments from concept through completion.
Located in Central Maryland, CLSI has easy access to all regional project sites as well as to State agencies. We have the staff and technical capability to consistently handle your projects with state-of-the-art technology and innovative approaches that are on the leading edge of the engineering and surveying profession.
We have served the region for over 50 years and we are committed to providing innovative, cost-effective and responsive services. We have a forward-thinking attitude coupled with a commitment to excellence. Our professional team delivers service in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
Important to our success is that we continue to meet the needs of our clients consistently. We are dedicated to maintaining a high level of performance and satisfaction. It is very fulfilling to us that 90% of our business consists of repeat customers. CLSI is committed to meeting the needs of our clients – on time, for a reasonable fee, and with the highest level of quality.
General Engineering Services
- > Site and Subdivision development plans (Feasibility thru Construction)
- > Redevelopment plans (Additions, changes of use, etc.)
- > Grading, Sediment Control, and Stormwater Management design
- > Stormwater Management construction inspection & as-built preparation
- > Expert testimony (Drainage, Zoning, etc.)
- > Wetland and Waterways permit preparation and submittal
- > Floodplain Analysis
General Survey Services
- > Construction Stakeout
- > Topographic and Planimetric Surveys
- > ALTA and Boundary Surveys
- > As-built Surveys
- > Grading Model Preparation
- > Control Surveys