CLSI is accepting resumes for the position of Professional Land Surveyor to supervise and manage multi-discipline projects in the State of Maryland and surrounding states. Must be an experienced survey professional to provide day to day coordination of work and supervision of the survey staff and field crews. This position also requires strategic planning and the ability to negotiate, market, develop, and implement contracts and or subcontracts for survey services. To include but not limited to; topographic, boundary, and ALTA surveys, As-Builts, platting and construction layouts, Metes and Bounds Descriptions. The position is required to learn and be proficient in CLSI office practices, standards and company specific software programs. Must be dependable, team and goal oriented, client focused and forthright in resolving issues. Positions of advancement within the company are available.
Education and Experience:
- Licensed in the State of Maryland.
- Multiple state licensures a plus.
- Five years of land survey experience post licensure required.
- Knowledge in use of GPS and electronic data collectors and monitors.
- Proficient in OSHA/Safety regulations.
- Up-to-Date knowledge of public agency codes, processes and standards.
- Must maintain continuing education requirement for licensure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of boundary surveys.
- Establish objectives/goals, costs and maximum use of assets relating to projects.
- Responds to inquiries from clients, local and municipal authorities.
- Assemble field data, perform survey calculations, and prepare legal descriptions.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance on all project work.
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and billing of clients.
- Approve and seal professional surveying documents and survey certifications.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Submit your resume to email@example.com